The Shannin Law Firm handles select trial court litigation directly within the state and federal courts of Florida. More frequently, we work in tandem with attorneys and specialists in the fields of Personal Injury, Family Law, Business Litigation, Construction Litigation, Labor and Employment Law, Worker’s Compensation, Probate Litigation, and several other legal fields.
We view cases from “the top down,” meaning we use our appellate expertise to see the full path that your litigation may travel. We then use that knowledge to help clients at every stage of their litigation, sometimes even before the first pleading is filed. No matter what your litigation need is, contact us at the Shannin Law Firm, and we or an affiliated attorney can assist you in achieving a favorable resolution.
- Assisted personal injury claimants in achieving recovery of full policy limits before filing a complaint
- Assisted family law clients with resolution of equitable distribution, alimony, and child support in dissolution cases
- Assisted business owners with analyzing litigation options to maximize cost-effective representation
- Partnered with board certified construction law attorneys to achieve positive trial results
- Assisted employees with analysis of noncompete agreements and drafted federal litigation pleadings
- Partnered with board certified worker’s compensation attorneys to guide claimants through administrative process
- Advised individuals in guardianship cases regarding probate litigation options